Katie Quinn Davies put some raspberries in this lovely chocolate pavlova. The secret of a succesful pavlova, which is made of beaten egg whites and sugar (and in this case cocoa powder), is to bake the mixture carefully. Never open the oven door during the process. When it’s cooked, leave the pavlova in the turned off oven, and leave for another hour until it’s completely cooled off. Read the complete recipe on WhatKatieAte.
- The 10 weirdest bathrooms in the world
- 14 Weirdest Sex Records That Actually Exist
- 15 Dirty Cartoon Secrets
- 10 Things you have been doing wrong your entire life
- 15 Worst Babysitters in the world
- Orangutan babysits tiger cubs
- These monkeys are super annoying