Katie Quinn Davies put some raspberries in this lovely chocolate pavlova. The secret of a succesful pavlova, which is made of beaten egg whites and sugar (and in this case cocoa powder), is to bake the mixture carefully. Never open the oven door during the process. When it’s cooked, leave the pavlova in the turned off oven, and leave for another hour until it’s completely cooled off. Read the complete recipe on WhatKatieAte.
- Cats meet their owners after a long time
- Super cute kitten drinks milk
- Cuddly owl
- 1001x Redenen om stage te lopen bij Vrouwen.nl
- Cat haters are forced to live with a cat for one week
- This cute horse will cheer you up!
- Woman try Kylie Jenners beauty-routine