Katie Quinn Davies put some raspberries in this lovely chocolate pavlova. The secret of a succesful pavlova, which is made of beaten egg whites and sugar (and in this case cocoa powder), is to bake the mixture carefully. Never open the oven door during the process. When it’s cooked, leave the pavlova in the turned off oven, and leave for another hour until it’s completely cooled off. Read the complete recipe on WhatKatieAte.
- Pokémon GO in REAL LIFE
- Funny Cat Fails
- Cute Dogs and Cats Annoying & Interrupting Yoga
- Watch one girl design her perfect guy
- Girl cuts her hair off to stick on as EYEBROWS?!
- 100 Years of Swimwear in Body Paint
- This cat is born with two legs and inspires a lot of people